Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I WANT TO HEAR FROM PUBLIC SECTOR WORKERS IN NORTH NORFOLK!

Here's a press release I issued today... If you'd like to give me your views or any examples email me at iain@iaindale.com or write to me at 8 Louden Road, Cromer, NR27 9EF.

Iain Dale, North Norfolk Conservatives’ Parliamentary Spokesman called for public sector workers across North Norfolk to send in their examples of waste and bureaucracy across local public services. Launching a new campaign in North Norfolk to highlight how taxpayers’ money is being wasted, Iain Dale said: “I invite public sector workers across North Norfolk to send me their own examples of how taxpayers’ money is not being well spent. We need North Norfolk’s public services run by the best qualified people – such as the nurses, the doctors and the teachers, in contrast to being controlled by the armies of inspectorates, commissions and czars that have become the problem rather than the solution. This is not just a question of money but also of morale. Constant micro-management and interference by bureaucrats creates a climate of frustration and disillusionment among our public servants. But armed with their professional insights and experience, we can apply our energies to rooting out waste, bureaucracy and incompetent administration in North Norfolk’s public services.”

No comments: